entrada tipo proyectos25 de julio de 2019
GHENOVA CONSOLIDA SU EXPANSIÓN EN BOLIVIA CON LA SUPERVISIÓN DE LA CONSTRUCCIÓN DE LA NUEVA CARRETERA SANTA CRUZ-LAS CRUCES-BUENA VISTA8 de agosto de 2019
- STARTING/COMPLETION YEAR2014/2016
- BUSINESS AREA Industrial
- SERVICESDesign, Management
- CLIENTEnel Green Power
- END CLIENTAneel
THE TECHNICAL SOLUTION
The project consisted of the construction of an energy development comprising: 3 mini hydroelectric power plants with a total capacity of 102 MW, capable of supplying 200,000 homes. On the other hand, a solar plant of 1.14 MW designed to supply the construction site. A 56 km transmission line and finally a collection substation.
GHENOVA, as an engineering provider of technical assistance services for construction supervision and accompaniment of topographical activities in the complex, carried out the following activities:
- Project analysis.
- Study of external conditions.
- Project adjustment to the characteristics of the terrain.
- Preparation of documentation for quality control.
- Accompaniment of the work during construction.
- Accompaniment of the work program. Geometric, qualitative and quantitative control.
- Drafting of periodic construction reports.
- Measurement and certification of the work.
INTERNAL ASSESSMENT OF THE PROJECT
High capacity to coordinate multidisciplinary teams in a complex and difficult to access environment, giving the client total satisfaction, applying the quality/time/security binomial in the right measure.
Total commitment and compliance with environmental requirements, given the environmental sensitivity of its location.
Absolute awareness and vigilance of our multidisciplinary teams to monitor the measures of SMS (Safety Management System), ensuring a work with zero accidents.
Great responsiveness to technical problems encountered during construction.